mardi 8 mai 2018

Auto Tech

today we go to a super workshop, in this workshop, the team restore the old american car .



6 commentaires:

  1. Woah it’s a beautiful car , what’is the name of the car ? And how many horse power? How much does it cost?
    I would like drive this car and push in pedal. Driving in the road with my friend it’s my dream!! I envy you, I would like come with you!!
    dorian corsin

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This red Camaro has very beautiful what is the prise and how many HP she has?
    I love this car because there is a v8.
    The other car is a chevrelet bel air this is a very good car how many HP she has?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It’s a very good picture. I like this old american car and at the next yeard I like go on this garage. I think, in my opinion it’s the best garage in the world. This car take part off the most car on the world grace at the fantastic bodywork, engine ( powerfull, song, size). Take advantage for a 2 weeks remaining.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It’s very beautiful engine it is a v8 Chevrolet .I like it because I love input manifold. I would like come with you in Sweden. How many horse power In this car ?
    Quentin Broyer SMVP2

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hello.

    These cars are beautiful. These engines are in very good state. They must be powerful.

    - These cars cost they a lot ?
    - Have you hear the sounds of these cars ?

    Good trip.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. so you went on the autotech workshop, huh? ;3 Are we ok that's cool to see all of these muscles car??? Did the boss turned on a car to make you ear the sound? He turned us on his Cadillac cts-v break. It was amazing. So, what about you?

    Nourry.C

    RépondreSupprimer

Laissez nous un message ici....